Call for Speakers
Rocky Mountain Philanthropy Institute
September 19-20, 2013
Vail Cascade Resort
Theme: “Going the Distance"
In our continuing effort to provide the best experience possible to our members and Rocky Mountain Philanthropy Institute (RMPI) attendees, the Colorado Chapter of the Association of Fundraising Professionals invites subject-matter experts to submit proposals for the 2013 RMPI.
Please read this page carefully as it contains all the information you need to make an informed decision as to whether you should submit a topic for consideration. Once submitted, you will receive confirmation from the Chapter. If selected, you will be contacted directly by the RMPI committee.
For full consideration, the proposed session must clearly identify the target audience and be delivered by a speaker with substantial topic knowledge and experience facilitating a learning environment.
Proposals are evaluated using the following criteria:
• The potential to attract the interest of and be relevant to the concerns of development professionals
• Highly interactive and participatory facilitation
• Unique subject matter
• Clear, specific and informative content that is directly linked to the learning objectives
• A complete, accurate and clear proposal
• Speaker Application Deadline with Headshot and Bio – June 17, 2013,
but applications will be reviewed and evaluated immediately upon receipt
• Notification to Accept or Decline Speakers by August 5, 2013
Download a Speaker Application